Friday, June 18, 2010

wedding picture update!

okay so as promised I have a wedding picture post. while I haven't received the photos back from our photographer yet, here are some I've swiped off facebook...

{getting ready at the hotel in the adorable outfit two of my bridesmaids got me}

{showing off my dress before heading to the vineyard}

{figuring out how to tie up the bustle...which failed}

{good inside shot of the venue}

{walking down the stairs to meet my dad}

{sword arch}

{you've lost that lovin' feelin' serenade...so cute!}

all these make me want to go back!

xoxoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. I love your little bride outfit in the first pic! And the last picture is just too funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you looked beautiful! The bride getting ready outfit is so cute! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww!! i LOVE that song!!! where did they get the outfit? i love it! also, where did they find the stuff to get monogrammed on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these photos made me cry! You are a beautiful bride. tHe venue looks stunning too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is great... you were such a gorgeous bride! Looking forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying to comment on your blog all day and my computer is driving me crazy! Your wedding hair is just amazing... LOVE IT!!! You were so beautiful on your wedding day! Can't wait to see the pics from your photographer! Congrats on a great wedding!

    ReplyDelete