thank you my lovely friend beantown prep for tagging me :)
1. lululemon speed shorts- cant say enough great things about these. beyond comfortable and so awesome to work out in. i'm in the process of ordering more- i only have one pair right now and i wash them at least twice a week.
2. netflix- especially with d working so much i love how easy netflix is. i'm currently working my way through seasons of the office, lost & modern family is next.
3. fruit- i eat a lot of fruit. a lot. probably 4-5 pieces a day. cant get enough of it. currently my favorites: apples, bananas, peaches & plums. i cut open a pineapple this morning and accidentally ate the whole thing. oopsie.
4. morning walks- i've taken a break from running recently (sad i know c25k was going great but more on that later) so i've been walking a ton lately. i average 5-6 miles a day. i love listening to podcasts and walking, it helps clear my mind and gets some energy out.
this view definitely doesn't hurt:
5. my other half. obvi. i'm getting emotional because he's leaving soon, but i love d and am really trying to enjoy our time together in the next few weeks.