Wednesday, December 1, 2010

wedding bells!

my BFF megs just announced her wedding date- september 17th, 2011!

so very excited for her and her husband to be :)

even more exciting? she asked me to be the MOH! which means i've been busy brainstorming and planning :) they're absolutely perfect for each other and i am so happy to be included on their special day.


the happy couple at our wedding in june (just a few months before they got engaged!)

[sophomore year recruitment]

[vegas junior year]
[sophomore year]
[my rehearsal dinner]

i am over the moon excited for her- she was such a great help during my planning i want to make sure i definitely return the favor- which means if you need me i'll be on etsy browsing for shower ideas!

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for you both! I just found your blog and am so happy I did! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! How fun!!! You will be the best MOH having just planned your wedding! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, loving it so far! Had to comment, since I wore the exact same dress to my rehersal dinner! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete