Wednesday, December 29, 2010

we're back!

after a lovely holiday on the mainland (san diego & paradise valley) its so nice to be home.

santa (ahem my parents & dan) was good to me this year & i'm posting pictures taken with my new canon rebel t1i. I LOVE IT so y'all can expect plenty of pictures to come.

if any of you have a canon rebel and have any suggestions as what to read for tips and tricks using this bad boy please let me know! i know absolutely nothing about photography but and excited to learn!

{my ever so artistic husband on our drive to sunny san diego}


{navy bowl game in san diego}

{picking up our niece at the airport!}

{our niece, baby linnea- absolutely precious & gave us major baby fever}


{before christmas eve service}

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season!

xoxoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Awwww you lucky girl!!!! I want a new camera soooo bad! You look absolutely beautiful on Christmas Eve!! Glad y'all had a good time!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two had a nice visit! Very cute picture by the tree!

    ReplyDelete