Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 book challenge

year i graduated college: 2009
amount my vocabulary has expanded since then: ZERO.

i'm challenging myself to a '25 in 2011' book challenge. since my college days i really feel like i've dumbed down a lot. i've also realized that i've read few books since then and this could definitely be my problem :/

i originally liked the round number of 50, but then calculated thats roughly a book a week. um. lets not get too crazy.

My current list for 2011:

1. In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan- completed 1/11/11
2. The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk

HOLLER! Already finished one! I'll probably start putting these on the sidebar just to keep track, lets hope that by 2012 my goal is completed :)

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I read a lot when I travel (on the plane), but sadly I don't do much reading otherwise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I may have to copy you on this one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! In Defense of Food is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mermaid Chair was great, but not as good as Secret Life Of Bees.

    ReplyDelete