Wednesday, February 23, 2011

17 weeks!

oops. looks like i missed 16 weeks? i'll get better i promise. to be honest not too much has changed.

also, you'd think i'd be smart and use our new canon rebel to take belly pictures. will try to remember that for next week! for now a fuzzy iphone shot...


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 weeks

Total Weight Gain: up 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes: i did buy some AMAZING maternity tanks i'll be reviewing this week but other than that no

Movement: WE HAVE MOVEMENT! i thought i felt him/her a few times this weekend but then yesterday i definitely felt movement. especially after i drank a glass of cold water, felt like someone was lightly dancing inside my belly! on my runs yesterday and today it was really odd- i could feel exactly where she was the entire time, kind of felt like a light pressure (no pain) but when i came home i used the doppler and sure enough she was on the left side like i had thought. what a wonderful feeling

Sleep: eh alright, still waking up a few times to use the restroom, and i definitely don't sleep like a log as i previously did

Symptoms: nothing really

Cravings: i have been STARVING the past few days. i think it might be my weight gain trying to catch up with me. i'm embarrassed/proud to admit i ate almost an entire medium pizza last night. all to myself.

Emotions: still thrilled. so happy my emotional roller coaster is on pause for now because for a few weeks i was absolutely crazy hormonal

Best Moment of the Week: feeling the baby move!

xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable recap -- I love the format. Let's us know actual physical progress and how you're feeling. So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movement is SO exciting! Are you finding out the gender? Would be in next few weeks right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower!! You're Ali, I'm Ali ... it must be fate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for movement! and so teeny tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a really bad blog follower lately. AH your pregnant. I am so excited for you and the mister. I have seen the cutest little go navy jumpers at my work gift shop. You totally need one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little belly! Are you going to find out the sex? I noticed you said "she", are you hoping for a girl??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour !!
    This is my first time on your blog and I may or may not have spent an hour or two looking at your archives ;) I love your blog !! Congrats on your pregnancy !! How exciting !

    By the way, I HAVE to tell you... I caught a glimpse of your wedding pics and it turns out we had the same wedding dress ;) I love that dress !! (I got married in December 2010)

    I'm your newest follower :) Bisous from Paris !

    ReplyDelete