From cutie patootie over @ Pink Champagne...
1. I cry at everything. I’ve posted this before, but really it’s so true. I’m the only person I know of that cried during Notorious (just love biggie!).
2. I enjoy non-fiction books volumes more than I enjoy fiction.
3. If D hadn’t stolen my TV from my bedroom I’d have Fox News playing 24/7.
4. I never thought I’d get married before I turned 30. Just didn’t think it was in the cards for me. On that note, it really irks me when people have the nerve to tell me I’m getting married too young. When people say that when you know, you know- they’re right. I know I’d be a fool to let Dan get away.
5. I hate talking on the phone. I’d much rather text than chat on the phone. Especially if it’s about absolutely nothing.
6. I hated Twilight. Like wanted to burn it. But I have this weird thing about finishing books that I start- but it was torture.
7. I also dislike red roses. I think they’re cheesy.
8. I have twin brothers that are 6’6 and 6’7 with size 18 feet. I thank my lucky stars I didn’t inherit those genes.
9. I love the rain. I find it soothing and comforting.
10. I’m really nervous about my wedding. Nervous that I’m missing something, not planning something correctly, etc. In the end I just pray it happens how I’ve pictured it.HAPPY TAX DAY :)