Monday, April 19, 2010

wknd croquet match


This past weekend was the 27th Annual Annapolis Cup, a croquet match between St. John's College and the Naval Academy. So. Much. Fun.

The best part about the croquet match isn’t watching the game- but rather people watching. Everyone dresses up (think Great Gatsby style), drinks, and socializes. A great Annapolis event and I’m so happy I finally got to attend one.


I mean really he's just so cute.


Katie and I made ‘blackout sangria’ which sounds bad but really is tasty and not too potent. We added: peach schnapps, merlot, ginger ale & fruit soaked in vodka.


**excuse the classy "I have a drinking problem" purple teeth. the straw doesn't do any good if I just swirl the sangria in my mouth**

xoxoxoxo



5 comments:

  1. You both look adorable! Sounds like such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! You guys look adorable!
    P.S. Come on over and check out my shoe giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! That blackout sangria sounds yummy. I might have to try making that!

    ReplyDelete