Tuesday, April 6, 2010

top 2 & how to make it in america

Top Two Tuesday!


Top Magazines:

InStyle- Just an all time favorite. Everything about it :)
Women’s Health- I'm honestly not even sure why I love WH so much, but to me its better than any other womens fitness magazine out there.

Well now that my treasured show Big Love is over for the season, it was only a matter of time that I become obsessed with another one! If you ladies haven’t seen How to Make it in America you need to!




I watched the entire season (almost) on Saturday and the season finale Sunday. It is SO GOOD! It is from the producers of Entourage (another one of my favorites) and is about 2 twenty-something guys in New York City trying to launch their own business because they’re broke broke broke. If you like Entourage you’ll definitely this!

xoxoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I'm obsessed with Entourage so I'm sure I'll love this one too!!

    ReplyDelete