Tuesday, February 2, 2010

etsy rave and invites!

Just a short review about my invitation designer!

When I started looking for invites I got really frustrated really quickly. $1000 for an invitation suite? That I’m not even all that crazy about? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Thus, I put off the whole invitation ordering for as long as possible. Then, I my obsession with etsy kicked in and I knew I would ultimately order my invites from a designer on the site. I fell in love with Anita’s designs (specifically this monogram design) in her shop 2BSquared designs.

Anita was wonderful throughout the whole process. I’ve heard horror stories of brides ordering through a designer and the designer just not ‘getting it.’ Definitely not a problem here- she took my vision and ran with it. I am so in love with my invitations and their price- I couldn’t be happier. I wanted something very simple and traditional, and she hit it right on. I am also having her design programs and possible table numbers all incorporating our monogram (obsessed much?). Anywho, if you’re looking for a vendor to design your invitation suite make sure to talk to Anita- I know you won’t be disappointed! I was just so happy to realize you don't have to spend a fortune on invites that look like a million bucks.

A preview of our invites, although they don't look nearly as pretty with all the smearing I had to do :(



xoxoxoxo




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Can you send me a link to her shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I'd love to check out the shop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just posted the link in there- such a dork for forgetting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random blog love to you!!! I found you're super cute blog totally by accident and am SOOO glad to hear your so happy with the invites. You were a complete joy to work with and your invites are my current fave!

    ReplyDelete