Random thoughts for today:
1. I HATE that I’m not a natural blonde and how FOUL my roots look right now. I also HATE that a typical hair appointment for me costs around $200 in this expen$ive city. And my hair grows so quickly if I don’t want to look like white trash I need a touch up every 6 weeks. Every 6 weeks? Are you kidding me?
2. We have the cutest pregnant lady in our office. I just want to eat her up she’s so cute. Makes me want to have a baby now. Kinda (relax D).
3. Hi, my name is Ali and I am so out of shape its embarrassing. Jillian Michaels did me dirty. Sweating, panting, you name it. That’s good though, because when I started to sweat it reminded me of middle school/ high school gym class. Circa 2004. Meaning that’s how long it’s been since I’ve sweat like that (besides my Bikram , which is a different kind of cardio/sweat in my mind).
4. I bought a few of my bridesmaids gifts yesterday! VERY exciting! Its getting closer! It makes me feel so good to check off boxes so early out, that way I’m not slammed the last few weeks. I’m working with my invitation designer, Anita again and I can’t rave enough about her ya’ll need to check her out!
5. For those of you that asked, here is my rehearsal dinner dress I was talking about that I am absolutely obsessed with: