Monday, February 1, 2010

Hunter Wellies!


Look what I got to wear to work today!

*please excuse the poor quality, blackberry cameras are awful!*

They finally came in the mail this weekend!! They’re SO comfortable I’m seriously in love!

Plans for today/tonight: book airline ticket home to CO for bridal shower/bachelorette party in April, e-mail invitation designer to finalize designs, yoga 7-8:30, and catching on on the Big Love episode I fell asleep half way through last night!

Happy Monday :)

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your boots are so cute!....Sounds like you have a busy Monday ahead of you!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stopped by my blog! I can't wait to hear all about your wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love them!! what a beautiful color!!

    ReplyDelete