Tuesday, December 1, 2009

christmas gifts!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Today I’m going to share a few of the Christmas gifts I’ve purchased for the family!


First, my parents: I found these awhile ago on Etsy (shocker I know) and just love the one that says ‘Family is Forever’ on it for my parents, I love all these signs/plaques they have on Etsy and my mother may have everything- but she doesn’t have one of these!

For D’s parents, I found this print and just loved it. D always sings that verse of the Texas anthem so it fit perfectly :) The seller was great and she already has sent it out, once it arrives I plan on finding a nice frame for it at Hobby Lobby maybe in black or even a gold?



For my twin brothers I’ll probably just get them iTunes gift certificates, they like to buy movies and songs on there and they’d appreciate that a lot more than clothes/cologne/or any of the other ideas I had brainstormed.

I am still looking for D’s sister, she is pregnant and due in June (her due date is actually only a few days after our wedding!) so I thought about getting her something baby related, but since we don’t know the sex it’s a little hard to pick something out.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment