Monday, November 9, 2009

The BEGINNING!

Okay, not going to lie.

I've been a SERIOUS blog stalker for a long long time.

Like check blogs for hours just reading through posts and loving every minute of it. Its actually my stress relief, after a long day of work to come home with a glass (or bottle, we're all friends here who is to judge?) of wine and read through tons of blogs.

I love how it's an underground world of amazing women spilling out their hearts to eachother- whether their posts be about household goods, beauty reviews, or broken hearts. I love it all and love to read it all.

So needless to say I am thrilled to join the world of bloggers.

More importantly...

Happy (early) Veterans Day.


Coming from a military family and soon to be marrying into the military- this day holds a special place in my heart. To my fiance, my father, my future father-in-law, and the millions and have served and continue to proudly serve today: Thank you.





Xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment