Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Last night I was on Etsy (which since starting to plan my wedding I have becoming OBSESSED with) and I found these:



How ADORABLE would this look holding a wedding dress? My thoughts exactly. I ordered one to real ‘bride.’ I would have loved to have a Mrs. ---- but D’s last name is far too long. On the drive to work today I started thinking that maybe I should have just ordered it to read ‘Mrs.’ but I like the bride so we will stick with that! But I seriously can’t wait for it to come in the mail! If I really like it I’m going to order them for my bridesmaids as part of their wedding gift.

I have also been on the hunt for embroidered handkerchiefs to give to my mother and MIL. Growing up my mother always used to cross-stitch so she is currently making me one (sewn in blue ribbon) to read my wedding date for me to carry with me (not sure where, I was thinking wrapped around my bouquet or in my dress). I just love how old-fashioned they look and they will be a gift they can keep forever.

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. That is adorable!! I would've definitely ordered that for the wedding if I'd seen it.

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen those floating around in blog land and love them! I too like that it will say bride! When is your big day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (don't post on my blog because mom reads it) but... I ordered a hankerchief for my mom that says, "Today I'm a bride. Tomorrow I'll be a wife. But I'll always be your little girl and best friend. Love, Christin 10-23-10." I also ordered the beau's mom one that says, "Thank you for raising your son to be the man of my dreams. Love, Christin 10-23-10."

    If you're interested, I can find the Etsy store where I purchased them from. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these and think they're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete