Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Monogram Central!

I’m not obsessed with etsy I PROMISE.

I AM obsessed with purchasing things for our new home once D and I are married and live together (which is 191 days and counting!)

Like this:


It only comes with the vinyl decal, but I plan on purchasing a frame similar to that and hanging it. I just love monograms (I’m a little scared our house might look like monogram central but oh well!). ALSO, I want to purchase some Christmas ornaments to mark our “First (and only) Engaged Christmas.” Surprise surprise I’m thinking monograms, but I think it would be fun for me to have my current last name in the monogram instead of his- just so I have something to remember the Christmas I still had my maiden name!

I love these by the same etsy seller just without the polka dots and maybe on frosted glass bulbs…

xoxoxoxo

1 comment: