Monday, November 16, 2009

New purchases!

Side note: Mr. Postman did deliver (I mentioned I was anxiously waiting for him a few posts ago) and I LOVE my Vera Wang Princess and TB flats. I bought the travel size VW Princess perfume with lipgloss and can't stop applying it! Just smells so yummy! The TB flats are a staple item I've been wanting to add to my collection for a long time so it just makes me so happy to finally see these puppies sitting in my closet!

I also took a trip to the MAC counter at Nordy's on Friday. I came out with:

Eyeshadow in Style Snob (below) and Mylar



Lipstick in CremePuff (which I'll use my MAC lipglass over)

Love all three of them. D had a fancy dinner event on Friday so I wore the Style Snob but it will normally be too dark to wear everyday. Its a deep shimmery purple that looks great on brown/hazel eyes!

I bought the Mylar (a matte white color) to wear everyday just as a base and to even out my eyelids.

Happy Monday to ya'll :)

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete