Monday, November 9, 2009

dear mr. postman...

pay me a visit!


I have this beauties coming my way!





I have been OBSESSED with this perfume for a long time. Every time I was in Nordstrom I would go up to the counter and inhale the scent. I don't know what it is but I absolutely love this stuff. I didn't buy it for a long time because D's ex-girlfriend used to wear it and I thought that might weird him out (it kind of weirded me out too honestly- you can't smell like the ex!). But, one day I was at Sephora and spirtzed it on and he commented that it smelled really good. He had no idea it was Princess- I think probably because it smells differently on everyone? Anywho, that night I put in my order and it should be here any day now!


Next: I've wanted these for a long long time and just finally got around to taking the leap and purchase them! I love the look of them and you can dress them up or dress them down. I'm really hoping to purchase there by Friday because D has an event I am going to with him and these would go perfect with my dress!



xoxoxoxoxoxo


1 comment: