Tuesday, November 10, 2009

mixing things up a little bit...


So normally, I am a light pink nail polish kind of girl. I'm not a big fan of acrylic nails. I dont like how they leave my nails after I have them removed. I think they look great, but I just hate how ragged my nails look after a few months with them on.

This has been my favorite nail color for AGES:




Essie Ballet Slippers


But recently I started paying attention to darker colors and even some light greens that really appealed to me. So. I stepped it up a notch. I switched things up and am presently wearing OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark.



I must say I love love love this color. I have been converted from a pink only polish wearer to one that appreciates a splash of purple (almost black even!). I love it best on my toes, I will definitely be wearing dark polish on my toes from now on. My hands might go back and forth- but feet for sure dark.
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment