Friday, March 5, 2010

homegirl has lost it

Happy Friday!!!!

This week flew by! D and I are down to 91 days until our wedding...crazy!!

I did something insane this morning. After a night of tossing & turning (a bad head cold is the culprit) I attended the 6AM BIKRAM CLASS. Yes that
means I left my apartment at 5:30.

It.was.still.dark.out.


Had an amazing class despite feeling semi lethargic during many of the postures.

came home, showered, went to target & whole foods and was home by 11:30 to put in a few loads of laundry. I will say I love starting my days early I feel like I get so much more accomplished, and its almost like its 'stolen' time because nobody else is out.

I am trying out a new recipe I found here called Cranberry Quinoa Peanut Butter Power Bars
- they're in the oven now I'll let you all know how they turn out! They're basically like DIY granola bars, only way healthier- because you see/know whats going in them.

Happy Friday everyone!

xoxoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. Urgh I lay awake all night too but did I get up and go exercise and get organised like you...erm no?!oops...blame the baby bump!! 91 days, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my love!! you are a crazy little duckling if you LIKE getting up that early! some of us *have* to get up that early and i INSIST that you start embracing your available sleep ins :)

    now i am going to read all of your posts that i missed while we were in port xox!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things we will do all in the name of trying to have the absolute perfect bride body! While 5:30AM is FAR to early for this bride-to-be, I completely agree that starting your day early is a wonderful feeling of accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete